TheGHQ
Welcome To TheGHQ! We Are Currently Under Construction, But Stick Around And See What Comes To This Site!!
TheGHQ
Welcome To TheGHQ! We Are Currently Under Construction, But Stick Around And See What Comes To This Site!!
TheGHQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TheGHQ

Your Headquarters for Gaming

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Dachampjr (209)
The new site is UP!!! Vote_lcapThe new site is UP!!! Voting_barThe new site is UP!!! Vote_rcap 
Ben100014 (76)
The new site is UP!!! Vote_lcapThe new site is UP!!! Voting_barThe new site is UP!!! Vote_rcap 
Abstract (58)
catalyst (52)
Zeeke (45)
Dexknows (16)
Andy (14)
Garuda (12)
Sargent_Aj (8)
Kurai (6)
Latest topics
» The new site is UP!!!
The new site is UP!!! EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 12:19 pm by Dachampjr

» Dachampjr *STATUS*
The new site is UP!!! EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 7:36 pm by Dexknows

» Catalyst's New Signature
The new site is UP!!! EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 7:20 am by catalyst

» MY new captain falcon sigy.
The new site is UP!!! EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 7:18 pm by Abstract

» Im back, sorry for the wait all.
The new site is UP!!! EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 12:35 am by Ben100014

» New People
The new site is UP!!! EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 1:29 pm by Dachampjr

» GFX Members *READ THIS*
The new site is UP!!! EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 5:41 am by Dachampjr

» Zeeke *STATUS*
The new site is UP!!! EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 9:14 am by Zeeke

» New glitches
The new site is UP!!! EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 5:02 am by Dachampjr

The new site is UP!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dachampjr
Admin
Admin
Dachampjr

The new site is UP!!! Empty
PostSubject: The new site is UP!!!   The new site is UP!!! EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 12:19 pm

Alright guys, i'm going to give you the temporary link to the new site, i will eventually just change theghq.tk to the new site, but i want people to know whats going on first.. Well i was going to make a vbulletin forum, decided not to for many reasons. Anyways we are staying with the TYPE of forum this forum is, which is php. But i,m using a new hoster where i have to do all the files myself, it is a little harder, but i,m also able to add all the modifications i want, so it will be even better than vbulletin. If i had gone with vbulletin we would have gotten less mods, because it takes too much space, of which i don,t have on the new hoster... Anyways, since i'm sure you all have skipped all of the talk, ill just give the temp URL of new site: [url=theghq2.tk]theghq2.tk[/url] Now i haven,t set much on the viewpoint of it, but i,m just making sure you all will not find any problems with it, i just thought i would go ahead and release, so we could get our admins and mods ready. Thank you

EDIT: SITE is UP DOMAIN IS NOW theghq.tk, we need mods, gfx team and other positions, APPLY NOW.
-Theghq Administration Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://thegaminghq.playogame.com

The new site is UP!!!
Page 1 of 1